Shipping & Delivery Policy
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Following Shipping & Delivery Policy will be applicable between the Visitior and "Zone Firewall"
Do you have any shipping restrictions applied to our package?
Warranty issues, restrictions from manufacturer & non serviceable pin codes prevent us from shipping to all locations. We might not be able to ship to all locations in US and abroad due to the following reasons:
- Warranty issues: Warranty on a number of products (esp. electronic products) is available only in certain geographies and locations. This might prevent us from shipping to locations outside of these geographies.
- Restrictions from manufacturers: Due to regulatory or other restrictions, manufacturers of certain products are permitted to sell in certain geographic locations and not sell outside. In such cases we are unable to sell and ship to such locations.
- Non serviceable pin codes: While we work hard to provide delivery across ALL zip codes across US, there still is a chance that we might have missed out on a few.
Why have I not received my product yet?
Mostly, all the orders are shipped from our end as per the promised shipment date; however, there may be some unforeseen circumstances, which may affect the shipment or the delivery estimates. In this case, we’ll send an e-mail, intimating you about the issue and the revised shipment/delivery date.
You can also check the order status by visiting the official website of the logistics.
How does Zone Firewall Group pack items?
Don't worry. All items are carefully packaged to avoid any form of damage. We ensure the packaging is waterproof with plastic wrap; and fragiles (i.e. electronic) items are safely secured with bubble wrap.
What if I find my package opened or tampered upon delivery?
Please don't accept an open or tampered package. Notify us of the same on our Email:
email@example.com with all the relevant details of your order. You may also call us on our Sales Helpline number +44-800-041-8978 (Toll Free)
How do I take advantage of FREE shipping?
- We provide free delivery on orders valued at $50 or more.
- Generally, a shipping charge of $2 will apply if your product cart value is less than $50.
- This is applicable for the products ("sold by Zone Firewall" and not for any other merchant seller) and if shipping to a single US address.
- For some special product or order, handling fees may still apply.
- You will not receive FREE shipping on your order if any eligible items are canceled, bringing the total below $50.
- Items fulfilled by a third-party seller may not be eligible for FREE shipping.
- Cancelling items, combining orders, or changing your shipping address, speed, or preference might affect your order's eligibility for Free Shipping.
- Delivery time may be affected in case of an address change on an order which has already been shipped.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue FREE Shipping at any time.
Last Updated on: 05th Jan 2019